Curried Sausage Tray BakeBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Curried sausage tray bake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Curried sausage tray bake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This glutenfree savoury bake is a classic combination of curried sausages and vegetables. Easy to make, easy to eat!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Curried Sausage Tray Bake
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- 8 (about 800g) gluten-free pork sausages
- 750g baby potatoes, halved
- 1 long fresh red chilli, halved lengthways
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1 large curry leaf sprig, leaves stripped
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons hot madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 220g tomato medley mix, halved if large
- 150g green beans, trimmed
The instruction how to make Curried Sausage Tray Bake
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Heat ghee in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 6 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a large roasting pan. Add potatoes and chilli to roasting pan.
- Return frying pan to medium heat and add mustard seeds. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the curry powder and turmeric. Stir until aromatic. Stir in stock and juice. Bring to the boil. Pour over sausage mixture. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes to the roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes or until softened. Add the beans to the pan. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until tender and sausages are cooked through.
Nutritions of Curried Sausage Tray Bake
fatContent: 690.71 calories
saturatedFatContent: 45 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone