Watermelon And Haloumi SaladBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Watermelon and haloumi salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Watermelon and haloumi salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Watermelon and haloumi is a quick and easy, fresh summer salad combination perfect for easy entertaining.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Watermelon And Haloumi Salad
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 100g mini wholemeal pita bread pockets
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 250g pkt haloumi, sliced
- 1.1kg seedless watermelon, peeled, cut into small triangles
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh herbs (combined fresh mint and coriander leaves)
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
The instruction how to make Watermelon And Haloumi Salad
- Heat 1 1/2 tbs oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add pita. Cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Sprinkle with 1 tsp sumac. Turn over to coat. Transfer to a plate. Rub pita with cut side of garlic clove. Set aside to cool. Coarsely tear.
- Whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, honey, 1/2 tsp sumac and remaining oil in a bowl. Season.
- Return the pan to medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook haloumi, turning, for 2 minutes or until golden. Coarsely tear.
- Place watermelon, herbs, avocado, radish, cucumber, pita and haloumi on a platter. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with remaining sumac.
Nutritions of Watermelon And Haloumi Salad
fatContent: 641.237 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein