Smoked-trout, Potato And Cherry Tomato SaladBy Kate Tait On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Smoked-trout, potato and cherry tomato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Smoked-trout, potato and cherry tomato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This potato salad is given a gourmet makeover with the addition of smoked trout, cherry tomatoes and pea shoots.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Smoked-trout, Potato And Cherry Tomato Salad
- 6 kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped dill sprigs
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 60g pea shoots (see note) or wild rocket
- 2 x 170g skinless hot-smoked ocean trout portions (see note), flaked into large pieces
The instruction how to make Smoked-trout, Potato And Cherry Tomato Salad
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle. The skin will be quite flaky and easy to peel with a paring knife.
- Place the olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a salad bowl and whisk to combine. Cut the peeled potatoes into 1cm-thick rounds and add to the dressing with the dill and halved cherry tomatoes. Season to taste, then toss well to combine. Gently toss with the pea shoots or rocket leaves and flaked ocean trout, then serve.
Nutritions of Smoked-trout, Potato And Cherry Tomato Salad
fatContent: 462.465 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol