Roast Peach GaletteBy Sarah Hobbs On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Roast peach galette step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roast peach galette you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Its easy to be peachperfect with this simple dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roast Peach Galette
- 6 just-ripe yellow peaches, halved, stone removed
- 25g butter, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/2 cup) flaked almonds
- 1 tbs raw sugar
- 300ml ctn double cream, lightly whipped
The instruction how to make Roast Peach Galette
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Arrange peaches, cut-side up, in a shallow baking pan. Scatter butter over peaches. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with maple syrup and add rosemary to pan. Pour water around peaches in base of pan.
- Bake, brushing peaches occasionally with pan juices, for 40 minutes or until peaches are tender.
- Increase oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Brush 1 pastry sheet with egg. Top with the remaining pastry sheet. Cut the stack in half to make 2 rectangles. Place the pastries on the lined tray. Brush the top of both pastry stacks with egg and sprinkle with the almonds and raw sugar. Place a sheet of baking paper on top of the pastries. Top with a baking tray (this helps keep the pastry flat). Bake for 20-25 minutes or until very golden. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, use a slotted spoon to transfer the peaches to a plate. Pour the pan juices into a small saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Simmer rapidly for 10 minutes or until the syrup thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Place pastries on a serving platter. Top with dollops of cream. Arrange peaches on top. Drizzle with syrup.
Nutritions of Roast Peach Galette