Four-ingredient CheesecakeBy Tracy Rutherford On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Four-ingredient cheesecake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Four-ingredient cheesecake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A supereasy dessert that only requires four ingredients, this cheesecake is sure to become one of your favourite recipes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Four-ingredient Cheesecake
- 8 (75g) plain chocolate biscuits, broken into pieces
- 1 orange
- 250g cream cheese, chopped, at room temperature
- 60ml (1/4 cup) NESTLu00c9 Sweetened Condensed Milk
The instruction how to make Four-ingredient Cheesecake
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Clean the food processor.
- Finely grate the rind of half the orange. Use a zester to zest the remaining orange half. Juice the orange.
- Process the cream cheese, condensed milk, finely grated orange rind and 2 tablespoons of orange juice in the food processor until smooth.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture among 4 small serving glasses. Top with the biscuit crumbs and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until chilled. Top with the orange zest.
Nutritions of Four-ingredient Cheesecake