White SangriaBy Rodney Dunn On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking White sangria step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White sangria you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This fruity punch is perfect for easy entertaining.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White Sangria
- 1L (4 cups) dry white wine
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) brandy
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh orange juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 red apples, unpeeled, cored, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 oranges, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/4 (about 800g) honeydew melon, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed, quartered lengthways
- 3 cups ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make White Sangria
- Pour wine into a serving jug. Combine the sugar and brandy in a bowl and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the brandy mixture to the wine and stir to combine.
- Add orange and lemon juice, apple, orange, melon and strawberries. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill and develop the flavours.
- Add ice cubes to sangria and serve.
Nutritions of White Sangria