Apple Crumble Bliss BallsBy Amira Georgy On Sep 26, 2020
Cooking Apple crumble bliss balls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apple crumble bliss balls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A favourite dessert is turned into a healthy snack with these quick and easy apple crumble bliss balls.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- 2 Jazz apples, cored, chopped
- 8 Coles Bakery Anzac biscuits
- 2/3 cup dried apples
- 1/2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup moist coconut flakes, plus 1/3 cup extra to coat
- 1/2 cup peanut coconut spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Place apple and 1 tablespoon water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally for 8 to 10 minutes or until apple is very tender. Coarsely mash. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place biscuits in a food processor. Process until coarse crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
- Add cooled apple, dried apple, oats, coconut, spread, vanilla and cinnamon to processor. Process for 1 minute or until mixture hold together when pressed. Roll mixture into 3cm balls. Combine reserved biscuit mixture and extra coconut. Coat balls in biscuit mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Serve.
Nutritions of Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone