Basil PestoBy On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Basil pesto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Basil pesto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Want to spice up the flavour of your basil pesto? Easy – just add a seeded, chopped long red chilli with the basil.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Basil Pesto
- 2 cups loosely packed basil leaves
- 2 small garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup (20g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- Olive oil, extra, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Basil Pesto
- Place the basil, garlic, pine nuts and parmesan in a food processor. Process until mixture is finely chopped.
- With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined. Season.
- Place in an airtight container. Cover with a little oil (this stops the pesto turning black). Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Nutritions of Basil Pesto
fatContent: 79.587 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 0.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 0.1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein