Leek, Mushroom And Bacon TartsBy Sarah Hobbs On Sep 24, 2020
Cooking Leek, mushroom and bacon tarts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Leek, mushroom and bacon tarts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Entertaining is easy with these dainty little tarts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Leek, Mushroom And Bacon Tarts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, white part only, thickly sliced widthways
- 300g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 4 bacon rashers, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 20g butter, melted
- 1 1/2 sheets (25cm) ready-rolled frozen puffed pastry, just thawed
The instruction how to make Leek, Mushroom And Bacon Tarts
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the leek and cook for 1 minute each side or until lightly golden. Transfer to a plate. Cook mushrooms for 1 minute each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Add bacon to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from heat. Combine mustard and butter in a small bowl.
- Arrange leek, mushroom and bacon evenly among six 9cm (base measurement) fluted tart tins with removable bases. Drizzle with mustard mixture.
- Cut pastry sheets into 6 squares. Place a pastry square over each tart tin and trim edges. Gently press squares down on to the leek mixture. Place on an oven tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until pastry is puffed and golden. Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before turning out on to a serving platter. Serve at room temperature.
Nutritions of Leek, Mushroom And Bacon Tarts
fatContent: 276.762 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone