Greek-style Stuffed CapsicumsBy Sarah Hobbs On Sep 25, 2020
Cooking Greek-style stuffed capsicums step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek-style stuffed capsicums you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Change up your next weeknight meal with these super easy Greekstyled stuffed capsicums.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek-style Stuffed Capsicums
- 500g Coles Australian Lamb Mince
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles 7 Ancient Grains microwavable brown rice
- 4 red capsicums, halved and seeded leaving stem attached
- 200g Coles Tzatziki Dip
The instruction how to make Greek-style Stuffed Capsicums
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until mince changes colour.
- Add the Greek seasoning and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add rice and cook, stirring, until well combined and heated through. Season.
- Place capsicum halves, cut-side up, in a roasting pan. Divide the mince mixture evenly among capsicum halves. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for 40 mins or until capsicum is tender. Uncover and bake for a further 10 mins or until golden brown. Divide among serving plates and top with tzatziki. Season.
Nutritions of Greek-style Stuffed Capsicums
fatContent: 592.481 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 73 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein