5-ingredient Banana And Peanut Butter Muffins RecipeBy Angela Portela On Sep 16, 2020
Cooking 5-ingredient banana and peanut butter muffins recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for 5-ingredient banana and peanut butter muffins recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Ready in minutes, these supereasy banana muffins are free of flour and make a delicious afternoon tea treat.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of 5-ingredient Banana And Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- 4 large over-ripe bananas, mashed, plus extra sliced banana to serve
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups smooth peanut butter, plus extra to serve
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
The instruction how to make 5-ingredient Banana And Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until just combined (donu2019t over process or muffins will be tough).
- Divide mixture evenly among prepared holes. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm to touch. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Top each muffin with extra peanut butter and a slice of extra banana. Serve.
Nutritions of 5-ingredient Banana And Peanut Butter Muffins Recipe
fatContent: 270.548 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 10.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 72 milligrams cholesterol