Cassata TrifleBy Valli Little On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Cassata trifle step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cassata trifle you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Layers of sponge fingers, fruit and fresh ricotta are doused in cream and chocolate to create this decadent dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cassata Trifle
- 200g sponge finger biscuits (savoiardi)
- 150ml vin santo* wine or other dessert wine
- 450g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 500g fresh ricotta
- 1/3 cup (50g) icing sugar
- 600ml thickened cream
- 25g mixed glace fruits, chopped
- 100g grated dark chocolate
The instruction how to make Cassata Trifle
- Break half the savoiardi into 2cm pieces and spread in a 1.5-litre glass serving dish. Drizzle with half the vin santo and top with one-third of the raspberries.
- Process ricotta, icing sugar and half the cream in a food processor until smooth, then spread over the sponge base. Top with remaining raspberries. Break remaining savoiardi over the top and sprinkle with remaining wine.
- Whip remaining cream until soft peaks form and fold in fruit and two-thirds of the chocolate. Spread over the sponge layer. Finish with remaining grated chocolate and a few extra raspberries.
Nutritions of Cassata Trifle
fatContent: 591.286 calories
saturatedFatContent: 41 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, british, christmas, budget friendly, dinner party, no cook, cream, raspberry, ricotta, sponge cake, dessert, raspberries, trifle, italian, traditional, comfort food, special occasion, easy, simple, spring, high protein, low sodium,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons