Ricotta Cheesecakes With Orange And Raisin CompoteBy Kerrie Carr On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Ricotta cheesecakes with orange and raisin compote step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ricotta cheesecakes with orange and raisin compote you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These bitesized beauties are perfect picnic fare no cutlery required.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ricotta Cheesecakes With Orange And Raisin Compote
- 300g fresh ricotta
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature, chopped
- 100g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 300g ctn sour cream
- 35g (1/4 cup) cornflour
- 100g orange-flavoured dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 170g (1 cup) raisins
- 250ml (1 cup) dessert wine
- 4 oranges, peeled, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Ricotta Cheesecakes With Orange And Raisin Compote
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line six 185ml (3/4 cup) muffin pans with paper cases. Use an electric beater on low speed to beat the ricotta, cream cheese, sugar, eggs and 2 teaspoons of vanilla in a bowl until just combined. Beat in sour cream and cornflour. Fold in the chocolate.
- Spoon among the lined pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until just set. Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, simmer raisins and wine in a small saucepan over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and cool for 20 minutes. Stir in orange and remaining vanilla. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Serve the cheesecakes with the orange & raisin compote.
Nutritions of Ricotta Cheesecakes With Orange And Raisin Compote
fatContent: 755.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 29 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
Tags : picnic, mothers day, afternoon tea, morning tea, bake, orange, dessert wine, raisins, dark chocolate, sour cream, egg, cream cheese, ricotta, cheesecake, dessert, baked cheesecakes, mini cheesecakes, aft, high protein, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons