Maple Syrup Apples & Figs With Cider SabayonBy Anneka Manning On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Maple syrup apples & figs with cider sabayon step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Maple syrup apples & figs with cider sabayon you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Maple Syrup Apples & Figs With Cider Sabayon
- 3 golden delicious or pink lady apples
- 8 dessert figs, split in half
- 50g craisins (Ocean Spray brand)
- 60ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways
- 1 cinnamon stick, roughly broken
- 30g slivered almonds
- 6 egg yolks
- 60g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons alcoholic dry apple cider
The instruction how to make Maple Syrup Apples & Figs With Cider Sabayon
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C.
- Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut each quarter into 4 wedges and place in a large bowl. Add the figs, craisins, maple syrup, vanilla bean and cinnamon stick, and toss to combine. Transfer to a large ovenproof dish and cover with foil. Cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the apples are just tender.
- Meanwhile, spread the almonds on a baking tray. Place in the oven with the apples and cook for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set aside.
- About 10 minutes before the apples finish cooking, make the cider sabayon. Place the egg yolks and sugar in a large heatproof bowl and use a balloon whisk to whisk until the mixture is pale and slightly thick. Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (make sure the base of the bowl doesnt touch the water) and continue to whisk for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is very thick, increases in volume by about half and a ribbon trail forms when the whisk is lifted. Add the cider 1 tablespoon at a time and whisk well after each addition. Continue to whisk over the simmering water for a further 3-4 minutes or until the mixture is very light and frothy, and a ribbon trail forms when the whisk is lifted. Remove the bowl from the pan.
- Spoon the apple mixture into serving glasses or bowls. Spoon the warm sabayon over and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
Nutritions of Maple Syrup Apples & Figs With Cider Sabayon
fatContent: 513.133 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 93 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 82 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
Tags : bake, pescatarian, vegetarian, cocktail party, dinner party, european, alcohol, sugar, egg, almonds, cinnamon sticks, maple syrup, apple, figs, dessert, apples, zabaglione, gourmet, special occasion, high protein, high carb, low sodium,