No-bake Chocolate And Fig SliceBy Not available On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking No-bake chocolate and fig slice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for No-bake chocolate and fig slice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get the kids to lend a hand in assembling these delicious chocolate slices which are filled with dried fruit and nuts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of No-bake Chocolate And Fig Slice
- 2 x 200g pkts Nestle Plaistowe Dark Cooking Chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 200g Arnotts Marie biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 375g pkt dessert figs, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 170g pkt craisins (dried cranberries)
- 125g unsalted pistachio kernels
The instruction how to make No-bake Chocolate And Fig Slice
- Line a 16 x 26cm slab pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Combine the chocolate and cream in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Add the biscuit, fig, craisins and pistachios to the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined. Spoon into prepared tray and use the back of a spoon the press the mixture into the pan and smooth the surface. Place in the fridge for 4-5 hours to chill or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of No-bake Chocolate And Fig Slice