Baked Apples With Cinnamon MascarponeBy Louise Pickford On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Baked apples with cinnamon mascarpone step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baked apples with cinnamon mascarpone you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Baked apples are synonymous with winter desserts. This version combines them with cinnamon mascarpone for extra flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baked Apples With Cinnamon Mascarpone
- 1 lemon
- 6 large (about 200g each) granny smith apples
- 50g butter, chopped
- 45g (1/4 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 2 x 7cm cinnamon sticks, roughly broken
- 6 whole cloves
- 250ml (1 cup) dessert wine
- 1 x 250g ctn mascarpone
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Baked Apples With Cinnamon Mascarpone
- To make the cinnamon mascarpone, combine the mascarpone, honey and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Use a zester to remove the rind from the lemon. (Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to peel the rind from the lemon. Use a small sharp knife to remove the white pith from the rind. Cut the rind into thin strips.)
- Use a small sharp knife to remove the base of each apple. Use an apple corer to remove the core from each apple, starting at the base and working upwards, leaving the stalk intact. Place the apples in a baking dish. Scatter the lemon rind, butter, sugar, cinnamon and cloves around the apples. Pour over the wine and cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until the apples are soft. Remove the foil and bake for a further 25-30 minutes or until lightly caramelised. Transfer the apples to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Pour the pan juices into a frying pan and place over high heat. Bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat. Place the apples in a large serving bowl. Pour over the sauce and serve with the cinnamon mascarpone.
Nutritions of Baked Apples With Cinnamon Mascarpone