Golden Syrup DumplingsBy Michelle Southan On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Golden syrup dumplings step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Golden syrup dumplings you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Simple to make and budgetfriendly too, these dumplings are a dessert delight any day of the week.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Golden Syrup Dumplings
- 3/4 cup (155g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) golden syrup
- 100g Lurpak slightly salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour
- 3/4 cup (185ml) milk
The instruction how to make Golden Syrup Dumplings
- Combine 2 cups (500ml) water, brown sugar, 1/4 cup (60ml) golden syrup and 50g butter in a large saucepan. Stir over a low heat until melted.
- Meanwhile, use your fingertips to rub in 50g butter into flour. Combine milk and 1 tablespoon golden syrup. Stir into the flour mixture until well combined.
- Bring the sauce to the boil then drop heaped dessert spoonfuls of the mixture into the sauce. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Serve with ice cream.
Nutritions of Golden Syrup Dumplings
fatContent: 433.785 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, butter, budget friendly, dessert, milk, flour, golden syrup, brown sugar, dumpling, batter, dough, dough balls, high protein, gluten allergy, lactose allergy, milk allergy, wheat allergy,