Berry Sundaes With White Chocolate SauceBy Sophia Young On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Berry sundaes with white chocolate sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Berry sundaes with white chocolate sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This icecream sundae is chock full of berries and doused in a white chocolate sauce. Yum!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Berry Sundaes With White Chocolate Sauce
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, hulled, sliced widthways
- 200g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream
- 300ml pouring cream
- 250g white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cognac or brandy (optional)
The instruction how to make Berry Sundaes With White Chocolate Sauce
- For white chocolate sauce, place cream in a saucepan and bring almost to the boil over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and stir until smooth and melted. For an adult twist, stir in Cognac or brandy. Transfer to a jug then refrigerate sauce until chilled.
- Process sugar and 1/2 the strawberries in a food processor until smooth.
- To serve, place a few raspberries and a few remaining sliced strawberries in the base of a 2 cup-capacity dessert glass. Top with scoops of ice-cream and a few more berries. Drizzle with a little strawberry sauce and white chocolate sauce. Repeat with remaining berries, ice-cream and sauces in 5 more glasses. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Berry Sundaes With White Chocolate Sauce
fatContent: 816.663 calories
saturatedFatContent: 52 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 34 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 72 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 68 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 13 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : spring, summer, dinner party, vegetarian, quick, chocolate, raspberry, strawberry, ice cream, dessert, raspberries, ice-cream, sundae, milkshake, easy, simple, everyday, chocoalte sauce, traditional, comfort food, kid-friendly, high protein, low sodium, h,