Pistachio Plum CrumblesBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 03, 2020
Cooking Pistachio plum crumbles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pistachio plum crumbles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These inventive, fruity desserts take a few simple ingredients and turn them into a a tasty lowfat dessert for any night of the week.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pistachio Plum Crumbles
- 825g can whole plums, drained, halved, stones removed
- 50g butter, chilled, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pistachio kernels, chopped
The instruction how to make Pistachio Plum Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Place plum halves, in a single layer, on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Make topping: Place ingredients in a bowl. Using fingertips, rub together until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over plums. Bake for 20 minutes. Set aside for 5 minutes. Serve with cream, custard or ice-cream.
Nutritions of Pistachio Plum Crumbles
fatContent: 342.009 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 28 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons