Black Forest PavlovaBy Kim Coverdale, Food editor - Super Food Ideas On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Black forest pavlova step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Black forest pavlova you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Combine two favourite desserts Black Forest Cake and pavlova to create a dessert which will have your guests clamoring for more.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Black Forest Pavlova
- 6 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- Pinch cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 litres choc-vanilla swirl ice cream
- 150g fresh cherries
- 1/3 cup toasted flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate topping
The instruction how to make Black Forest Pavlova
- Preheat oven to 120C/100C fan forced.
- Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper. Mark a 22cm circle on tray. Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until dissolved after each addition (this will take about 10 minutes). Add cream of tartar, cornflour and vanilla.
- Beat for 1 minute or until combined. Spoon meringue on to prepared tray. Using a palette knife, shape meringue into a circle. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until firm. Turn oven off. Cool in oven with door ajar. Just before serving, top pavlova with ice-cream.
- Decorate with cherries, coconut and topping. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Black Forest Pavlova
fatContent: 586.267 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 91 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 85 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 53 milligrams cholesterol