Warm Citrus Fruit In Cardamom CreamBy Annette Forrest On Nov 01, 2020
Cooking Warm citrus fruit in cardamom cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm citrus fruit in cardamom cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Perfect for an afterdinner dessert, this simple warm fruit dessert tastes as good as it looks.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Citrus Fruit In Cardamom Cream
- 20g (1 tablespoon) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 80mls (1/3 cup) thickened cream
- 3 tangelos, peeled, segmented
- 2 mandarins, peeled, segmented
The instruction how to make Warm Citrus Fruit In Cardamom Cream
- Melt the butter or margarine in a medium frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the brown sugar and cardamom and stir constantly for 1-2 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the cream until well combined. Add the tangelo and mandarin segments and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until the segments are just warm.
Nutritions of Warm Citrus Fruit In Cardamom Cream