Fruit Salad With Honey YoghurtBy Emma Braz On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Fruit salad with honey yoghurt step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fruit salad with honey yoghurt you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Enjoy this fruit salad and yoghurt with a splash of dessert wine.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fruit Salad With Honey Yoghurt
- 300g pineapple, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 600g watermelon, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 250g rockmelon, peeled, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 250g small strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 3 passionfruit, halved
- 2 tablespoons botrytis semillon dessert wine
- 3/4 cup honey yoghurt
The instruction how to make Fruit Salad With Honey Yoghurt
- Combine pineapple, watermelon, rockmelon, kiwifruit and strawberries in a bowl. Combine passionfruit pulp and wine in a jug.
- Divide fruit mixture between 8 glasses. Top with yoghurt. Drizzle with passionfruit mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Fruit Salad With Honey Yoghurt
fatContent: 94.166 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 4 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : healthy, quick, no cook, strawberry, pineapple, watermelon, spring, summer, yoghurt, fruit, dessert, vegetarian, melon, fruit salad, liqueur, easy, simple, everyday, comfort food, low carb, high carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, diabetes,