Golden Syrup And Pecan Self-saucing PuddingBy Annette Forrest On Oct 29, 2020
Cooking Golden syrup and pecan self-saucing pudding step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Golden syrup and pecan self-saucing pudding you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pecans bring a nutty crunch to this decadent winter dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Golden Syrup And Pecan Self-saucing Pudding
- 1 1/4 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 80g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2/3 cup pecan nuts, finely chopped
- thickened cream, to serve
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 1 1/4 cups boiling water
The instruction how to make Golden Syrup And Pecan Self-saucing Pudding
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease a 5-cup capacity, 6cm-deep, 20cm (base) round ovenproof dish. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Whisk milk, egg, butter and golden syrup together in a jug. Pour into flour mixture. Add pecans and gently stir until combined. Spoon into prepared dish. Smooth surface.
- Make sauce: Combine sugar and cornflour in a bowl. Sprinkle over pudding. Combine syrup and boiling water in a heatproof jug. Pour over back of a large metal spoon, over pudding (see note).
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a skewer inserted halfway into pudding comes out clean. Serve immediately with cream.
Nutritions of Golden Syrup And Pecan Self-saucing Pudding
fatContent: 481.585 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 41 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 69 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : bake, autumn, winter, snack, egg, milk, flour, pecan, golden syrup, family friendly, dessert, nuts, self-saucing, pudding, baking, traditional, microwave, comfort food, easy, simple, everyday, high protein,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler