Rockmelon SorbetBy Not available On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Rockmelon sorbet step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rockmelon sorbet you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This rockmelon sorbet is a refreshing dessert and easy to make.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rockmelon Sorbet
- 1 stick lemongrass
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 small rockmelon, peeled, chopped
- Rockmelon wedges, extra (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Rockmelon Sorbet
- Trim ends of lemongrass and remove outer tough leaves. Smash down on the lemongrass to bruise, then tie in a loose knot. Stir the lemongrass, sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and simmer for 2 mins. Set aside to cool and infuse. Strain syrup into a jug, discarding lemongrass.
- Blend the chopped rockmelon in a blender until smooth. Add the cooled syrup and blend to combine.
- Churn the mixture in an ice-cream machine following manufacturers instructions. Transfer to a container and freeze until firm. Serve with extra rockmelon wedges.
Nutritions of Rockmelon Sorbet
fatContent: 95.839 calories
sugarContent: 25.2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24.4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 0.8 grams protein