Figs And Biscotti With Honey CreamBy Jane Charlton On Oct 26, 2020
Cooking Figs and biscotti with honey cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Figs and biscotti with honey cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
With just six ingredients, there is no reason not to try this stylish dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Figs And Biscotti With Honey Cream
- 150ml thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100ml Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 22 almond biscotti (Unibic brand)
- 6 fresh figs, cut lengthways into 5mm-thick slices
The instruction how to make Figs And Biscotti With Honey Cream
- Use an electric beater to whisk to the cream and honey in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Add the yoghurt and whisk until mixture thickens.
- Place the biscotti in a plastic bag and use a meat mallet or rolling pin to crush the biscuits until mixture is coarsely crumbled.
- To serve, place 1 tablespoon of cream mixture in each glass and top with 1 tablespoon of crushed biscotti then 3-4 slices of fig. Repeat layers.
Nutritions of Figs And Biscotti With Honey Cream
fatContent: 603.953 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 42 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : no cook, spring, summer, budget friendly, kid friendly, family friendly, dessert, cream, almonds, yoghurt, honey, figs, easy, simple, everyday, gourmet, budget, cheap, high protein, high fibre,