Star Anise Tamarillos With Rice PuddingBy Gemma Luongo On Oct 25, 2020
Cooking Star anise tamarillos with rice pudding step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Star anise tamarillos with rice pudding you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make the most of seasonal tamarillos with this delicious dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Star Anise Tamarillos With Rice Pudding
- 4 tamarillos
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- 285g (1 1/3 cups) caster sugar
- 4 whole star anise
- 750ml (3 cups) reduced-fat milk
- 30g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 75g (1/3 cup) medium-grain rice, rinsed
- 50g 70% cocoa dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Star Anise Tamarillos With Rice Pudding
- Cut a small cross at the base of each tamarillo with a sharp knife.
- Stir water and 215g (1 cup) of sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves. Add star anise. Bring to boil. Add tamarillos. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until skins loosen. Remove tamarillos with a slotted spoon. When cool, peel and discard skins. Add tamarillos to syrup.
- Whisk milk, cocoa powder and remaining sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until well combined. Add rice. Bring to the boil, whisking occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Cook, whisking often, for 45 minutes or until tender. Add chocolate and stir until just melted.
- Cut tamarillos in half lengthways. Divide rice mixture among serving dishes. Top with tamarillo and drizzle over with syrup.
Nutritions of Star Anise Tamarillos With Rice Pudding
fatContent: 564.04 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 109 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 91 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 12 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler