Chocolate Mousse CakeBy Valli Little On Oct 23, 2020
Cooking Chocolate mousse cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate mousse cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
End a meal on a high note with this indulgent chocolate dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 500g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 125g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon plain flour, sifted
- Melted chocolate, to decorate
- Chocolate sorbet, to serve
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons pure icing sugar
The instruction how to make Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Grease and line the base of a 20cm round spring-form cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place eggs and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer or use an electric hand beater and beat on high for 10 minutes until very thick and pale. Gently fold in the flour then fold in the chocolate mixture until combined. Pour into the cake pan and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and run a knife around the edge of the cake. Remove collar from cake pan and transfer the cake to the fridge for 1 hour to cool (this step is important as it sets the middle of the cake).
- Meanwhile, to make the coffee mascarpone, dissolve coffee in 1 tablespoon of boiling water and set aside to cool. Beat together the mascarpone, coffee and sugar in a bowl until stiff.
- To make the chocolate leaf, brush non-toxic leaves with the melted chocolate. When cool, peel the leaf off.
- Slice the cake and serve with a dollop of coffee mascarpone, a chocolate leaf on top and a scoop of sorbet on the side.
Nutritions of Chocolate Mousse Cake
fatContent: 1268.134 calories
saturatedFatContent: 88 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 55 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 103 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 87 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 17 grams protein