Warm Brownie Puddings With Chocolate SauceBy Valli Little On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Warm brownie puddings with chocolate sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm brownie puddings with chocolate sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress the guests this Christmas with these individual rich chocolate desserts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Brownie Puddings With Chocolate Sauce
- 220g good-quality dark chocolate
- 125g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico liqueur or amaretto
- 1/2 cup (75g) plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup good-quality cocoa powder
- 125g good-quality white chocolate (or dark chocolate)
- 3/4 cup (185ml) thin cream
The instruction how to make Warm Brownie Puddings With Chocolate Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C and butter 6 holes of a muffin pan.
- Place 120g of chocolate and the butter in a heatproof bowl over simmering water (dont let the bowl touch water), stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Beat the eggs using electric beaters until foamy, then add the sugar and beat until pale and thick. Gradually add the chocolate mixture, then stir in the Frangelico or amaretto. Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa, then fold into the mixture. Pour into the prepared muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- For the leaves, place remaining 100g chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt as above, then cool slightly. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Using a palette knife, spread chocolate onto paper in a thin layer. Leave at room temperature for 5 minutes or until nearly set. Using a decorative leaf cutter, gently press into chocolate to make indents. Chill until firm, then break leaves away from the surrounding chocolate.
- For the sauce, place ingredients in a heatproof bowl and melt as above until a thick sauce forms. Turn puddings out onto plates, top with warm sauce and decorate with chocolate leaves.
Nutritions of Warm Brownie Puddings With Chocolate Sauce
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe