Festive TerrineBy Valli Little On Oct 22, 2020
Cooking Festive terrine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Festive terrine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This festive terrine is the perfect dessert for Christmas dinner.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Festive Terrine
- 180g caster sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 900ml thickened cream
- 200g Christmas pudding, crumbled
- 1 cup mixed glace cherries
- 1/2 cup shelled unsalted pistachios
- Silver cachous, to serve
The instruction how to make Festive Terrine
- Line a 1.5-litre terrine with plastic wrap, leaving some overhanging to cover top.
- Place sugar in a saucepan with 2 tablespoons cold water over low heat. Stir, with a wooden spoon, until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and cook for 5 minutes, without stirring, but brushing down sides of pan occasionally with a damp pastry brush to prevent sugar crystals forming. Be careful the syrup doesnt darken. Allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, with an electric mixer, beat egg yolks until doubled in volume. Beating continuously, slowly add sugar syrup and continue to beat until cool.
- Lightly whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold half the whipped cream with the crumbled pudding and half with the egg mixture. Using a metal spoon, carefully fold the two whipped-cream mixtures together with the cherries and pistachios. Spread the mixture into the terrine mould, pressing down well, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the terrine, invert onto a platter and top with silver cachous.
Nutritions of Festive Terrine
fatContent: 543.964 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 38 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 168 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup