Apple Pie CheesecakeBy Katrina Woodman On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Apple pie cheesecake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apple pie cheesecake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Classic cheesecake meets apple pie in this decadent dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apple Pie Cheesecake
- 250g pkt Arnotts Nice biscuits
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 70g (1/3 cup) caster sugar
- 70g (1/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 200g sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 70g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon thickened cream
The instruction how to make Apple Pie Cheesecake
- Release the base from a 22cm (base measurement) springform pan, invert and lightly grease. Line base with baking paper. Allow edges to overhang. Secure base back in the pan. Line the side with baking paper.
- Process biscuits and 3/4 tsp of the cinnamon in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and process until well combined. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press biscuit mixture firmly over base and side of pan. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 160u00b0C/140u00b0C fan forced. Process the cream cheese, sugars, sour cream, lemon rind and remaining cinnamon in food processor until smooth. Add the eggs and process until well combined.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into pan. Bake for 60-70 minutes or until just set in the centre. Turn oven off. Leave cake in oven, with door slightly ajar, until cooled completely. Place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill.
- For the brandy apple slices, combine the sugars in a bowl. Combine brandy and juice in a separate bowl. Reserve 1 tsp brandy mixture. Line a tray with baking paper. Heat 30g of the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Cook half the apple slices, turning, for 2 minutes or until golden. Drizzle with half the remaining brandy mixture. Cook for 30 seconds or until almost all evaporated. Sprinkle with 1 tbs of the sugar mixture. Cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until caramelised and translucent. Transfer to prepared tray. Repeat with another 30g of the butter, apple, brandy mixture and 1 tbs of the sugar mixture. Add remaining butter and sugar mixture to the pan over medium-low heat and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until melted. Carefully add cream. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until thick and smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Cool for 5 minutes. Stir in reserved brandy mixture.
- Place cheesecake on a serving plate. Arrange brandy apple slices on top of cheesecake and drizzle with sauce.
Nutritions of Apple Pie Cheesecake
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons