Peach ClafoutisBy Not available On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Peach clafoutis step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Peach clafoutis you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Amaze the whole family with this peach clafoutis dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Peach Clafoutis
- 410g can peach slices in natural juice, drained
- 1/2 cup caster sugar, plus 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Peach Clafoutis
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a 2-litre ovenproof dish.
- Drain peaches on a paper towel for 5 mins, until dry.
- Meanwhile, place 1/2 cup sugar and combined sifted flours into a large bowl. Gradually whisk in combined eggs, cream, milk and vanilla.
- Place peaches in prepared dish. Pour egg mixture over peaches. Sprinkle with extra sugar. Bake for 55-60 mins until golden and just set.
- Dust with icing sugar. Serve with whipped cream.
Nutritions of Peach Clafoutis