Berries In Liqueur SyrupBy Dixie Elliott On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Berries in liqueur syrup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Berries in liqueur syrup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This adultsonly dessert is perfect for summer nights.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Berries In Liqueur Syrup
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup Frangelico liqueur (see note)
- 500g fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, sliced
The instruction how to make Berries In Liqueur Syrup
- Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand in pan for 5 minutes or until bubbles subside.
- Stir Frangelico into sugar syrup. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Combine mixed berries, strawberries and syrup in a bowl. Stir gently to coat berries. Spoon into two 2 1/2-cup sterilised jars or one 5-cup jar. Seal. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. Serve spooned over ice-cream, chocolate cake or waffles.
Nutritions of Berries In Liqueur Syrup
fatContent: 376.664 calories
sugarContent: 82 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 81 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, alcohol, dessert, simmer, sugar, blueberries, raspberry, strawberry, liqueur, berries, summer, special occasion, budget, high carb, low sodium, low fat, heart friendly, high fibre, low cholesterol,