White Chocolate And Ricotta CremesBy Valli Little On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking White chocolate and ricotta cremes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for White chocolate and ricotta cremes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This gourmet dessert evokes the colours and flavours of spring.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of White Chocolate And Ricotta Cremes
- 1 punnet edible flowers (see note)
- 120g white chocolate, chopped
- 200g ricotta
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 200g sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 125g raspberries
- 125g blueberries
- 250g punnet strawberries, chopped
The instruction how to make White Chocolate And Ricotta Cremes
- Line 6 coeur a la creme moulds with muslin or clean Chux, leaving some overhanging. Place flowers in the base.
- Whiz chocolate in a blender with 1/4 cup (60ml) boiling water until melted. Add ricotta, cream, sour cream and vanilla, then blend until smooth. Press mixture into moulds, cover with overhanging muslin and chill overnight.
- Dissolve sugar in 2 tablespoons boiling water. Cool, then blend with half the berries. Remove cremes from moulds, then serve with sauce and remaining berries.
Nutritions of White Chocolate And Ricotta Cremes
Tags : summer, spring, boil, vegetarian, strawberry, blueberries, raspberry, sour cream, cream, ricotta, white chocolate, dessert, chocolate, berries, special occasion, gourmet, entertaining, valli little,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons