Apricot And Pistachio KulfiBy Kerrie Sun On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Apricot and pistachio kulfi step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Apricot and pistachio kulfi you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A popular frozen dairy dessert from India, this sweet dessert is full of apricot and nutty flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Apricot And Pistachio Kulfi
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) milk
- 185ml (3/4 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 10 cardamom pods, bruised (see note)
- 55g (1/3 cup) chopped dried apricots
- 40g (1/4 cup) chopped pistachio kernels
The instruction how to make Apricot And Pistachio Kulfi
- Brush six 125ml (1/2-cup) capacity metal moulds with oil to lightly grease. Place on a baking tray. Combine the milk, condensed milk and cardamom pods in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat for 2 minutes or until just simmering. Remove from heat and set aside for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to develop. Strain. Discard cardamom pods.
- Combine apricots and pistachios in a small bowl. Divide evenly among moulds. Pour over the cooled milk mixture.
- Cover loosely with foil and place in the freezer for 6-8 hours or until frozen.
- To serve, remove from freezer and set aside for 5 minutes before turning out onto serving plates.
Nutritions of Apricot And Pistachio Kulfi
fatContent: 235.176 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, simmer, spring, summer, dinner party, family friendly, budget friendly, indian, dessert, fruit, pistachio, dried apricots, cardamom, sweetened condensed milk, milk, vegetable oil, ice cream, nuts, frozen desserts, gour, asian, hig,