Speckle PopsBy Cadbury On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Speckle pops step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Speckle pops you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These little chocolate pops are loads of fun to make….make sure you get the kids involved.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Speckle Pops
- 225g Cadbury Milk Chocolate Melts
- 100s and 1000s, for decoration
The instruction how to make Speckle Pops
- Melt half the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water. Remove from the heat and add the remaining chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
- Lay 10 icy pole sticks on paper lined trays. Spoon 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate onto one end of each stick. Spread the chocolate to form approx. 6 cm circle. (Ensure 1/3 of the stick is embedded in the chocolate).
- Decorate each pop with a sprinkle of 100u2019s and 1000u2019s or similar and allow to set at room temperature. Store in an airtight container until required.
Nutritions of Speckle Pops