Chocolate ShortbreadBy Cadbury On Oct 17, 2020
Cooking Chocolate shortbread step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate shortbread you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A delicious chocolate shortbread that will melt in your mouth. Make some for yourself and some to give to a friend!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Shortbread
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup CADBURY Bournville Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
The instruction how to make Chocolate Shortbread
- Cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir in sifted flour and cocoa and mix just until a soft dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a log approx 12cm long then roll it in the extra sugar. Chill until firm. Cut 1/2 cm thick slices and place on lightly greased baking trays.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven 190C for 15 minutes or until dry to the touch and slightly darker around the edges. Cool on tray on a wire rack for 10 minutes and then lift onto wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container until required.
Nutritions of Chocolate Shortbread