Beetroot And Carrot Cake With Caramel IcingBy Liz Macri On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Beetroot and carrot cake with caramel icing step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beetroot and carrot cake with caramel icing you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A classic carrot cake with a twist. The beetroot and vegetable oil adds to this cakes moist texture.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beetroot And Carrot Cake With Caramel Icing
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large (200g) carrot, coarsely grated
- 1 medium (200g) beetroot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons caramel dessert sauce, to serve
- 250g block cream cheese, softened
- 50g butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
The instruction how to make Beetroot And Carrot Cake With Caramel Icing
- Preheat oven to 170C/150C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 20cm round (base) cake pan. Line base and side with 2 layers of baking paper.
- Sift flours, bicarb and mixed spice into a large bowl. Make a well. Whisk sugar, oil, syrup, eggs and vanilla together in a large jug. Pour oil mixture into flour mixture. Stir to combine. Stir in carrot, beetroot and pecans until combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Turn, top-side up, onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make Caramel icing: Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Spread icing over the top of the cake. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve.
Nutritions of Beetroot And Carrot Cake With Caramel Icing
fatContent: 443.106 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup