Hummingbird SliceBy Amira Georgy On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Hummingbird slice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hummingbird slice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Weve turned a classic coconut, banana, pineapple and nutfilled cake into a slice topped with delicious cream cheese frosting.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hummingbird Slice
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 cup moist coconut flakes, plus 2 tablespoons extra toasted
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, plus 1/4 cup extra toasted
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 432g can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- Coles salted caramel dessert sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Hummingbird Slice
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease and line a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan.
- Combine flours, cinnamon, brown sugar, bicarbonate of soda, coconut and pecans in a large bowl. Whisk banana, crushed pineapple, eggs and oil in a medium bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese in a small bowl until fluffy. Gradually add icing sugar, until mixture is smooth. Spread icing on slice. Top with extra coconut and pecans. Serve drizzled with sauce.
Nutritions of Hummingbird Slice