Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding With Boozy CustardBy Emma Braz On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Chocolate hazelnut pudding with boozy custard step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate hazelnut pudding with boozy custard you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A splash of liqueur makes this custard a dessert topping to remember.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding With Boozy Custard
- 300g butter, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 12 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup hazelnut liqueur (see note)
- 400g dark chocolate, melted
- 2 cups hazelnut meal (ground hazelnuts)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 1/3 cups plain flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 500g strawberries, quartered
- 200g raspberries
- 500g cherries
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 1 litre vanilla custard
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut liqueur
The instruction how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding With Boozy Custard
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 22cm x 32cm (base) baking dish. Line base and long sides with baking paper, allowing a 2cm overhang.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating until combined. Stir in liqueur, chocolate, hazelnut meal, breadcrumbs, flour and cocoa. Wash and dry beaters.
- Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Fold half the eggwhites into chocolate mixture. Fold in remaining eggwhites. Pour into prepared dish. Place dish in a larger pan. Pour boiling water into pan until halfway up sides of baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Stand in pan for 10 minutes. Lift onto a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, make custard Combine custard and liqueur in a bowl. Combine strawberries, raspberries and cherries in a bowl. Dust pudding with cocoa powder. Serve warm or cold with boozy custard and berry mixture.
Nutritions of Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding With Boozy Custard
fatContent: 658.684 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 44 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 213 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : christmas, bake, liqueur, custard, hazelnut meal, dark chocolate, pudding, autumn, winter, dinner party, dessert, vegetarian, chocolate, puddings, comfort food, special occasion, budget, high protein, high fibre,