Hazelnut Crepes With PeachesBy Sophia Young On Oct 13, 2020
Cooking Hazelnut crepes with peaches step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Hazelnut crepes with peaches you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make the most of beautiful fresh fruit in these dessert crepes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Hazelnut Crepes With Peaches
- 2 tablespoons ground hazelnuts
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 450ml milk
- 20g unsalted butter, melted, plus extra, to cook
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 500g mascarpone
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 peaches
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 120g raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico liqueur
The instruction how to make Hazelnut Crepes With Peaches
- For crepes, sift ground hazelnuts, flour, cinnamon, sugar and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in combined egg and milk to form a smooth batter, then whisk in butter. Cover and stand batter at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for filling, combine mascarpone, 1 tablespoon honey and orange zest. Refrigerate until needed.
- Blanch peaches in a saucepan of simmering water for 30 seconds, transfer to a bowl with lemon juice, roll to coat in juice, then leave to cool. Peel cooled peaches, halve, remove stones and cut flesh into 1cm pieces.
- Melt a little extra butter in a 17cm crepe pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons batter, swirl to coat base of pan and cook over medium heat until lightly browned underneath. Turn and cook for a further minute or until lightly browned. Repeat with extra butter and batter, stacking crepes as you make them.
- Melt a little more butter in a frying pan and saute peaches for 1 minute, add raspberries, remaining honey and liqueur, and toss to combine.
- To serve, spread each crepe with 2 tablespoons mascarpone mixture, top with fruit mixture, fold into quarters and dust liberally with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Hazelnut Crepes With Peaches
fatContent: 652.47 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 28 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
Tags : breakfast, pan fry, blanch, autumn, dessert, raspberry, lemon, peach, orange, honey, mascarpone, milk, egg, flour, hazelnut, pancake, peaches, crepes, brunch, tea, snack, traditional, easy, simple, everyday, family, kid-friendly, high protein,