Chocolate Caramel TartBy Sarah Hobbs On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Chocolate caramel tart step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chocolate caramel tart you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A hint of gold adds a decadent touch to desserts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chocolate Caramel Tart
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar mixture
- 1/3 cup (40g) almond meal
- 125g chilled butter, chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 x 395g cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup (80ml) golden syrup
- 100g butter, extra
- 200g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Gold leaf (see note), to decorate
The instruction how to make Chocolate Caramel Tart
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the flour, icing sugar mixture, almond meal and chilled butter in the bowl of a food processor and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and process until mixture just comes together. Turn on to a lightly floured surface and gently knead until just smooth. Shape into a disc. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Use a rolling pin to roll pastry to a 3mm-thick disc. Line a 22cm round (base measurement) fluted tart tin with removable base with the pastry. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Line pastry with baking paper and pastry weights, rice or dried beans. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. Remove paper and weights, rice or beans and cook for a further 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Combine the condensed milk, golden syrup and half the extra butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 5-7 minutes or until golden in colour and caramel thickens. Remove from heat and immediately pour into the pastry case. Use a small palette knife to smooth the surface.
- Place the chocolate and remaining extra butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water and stir with a metal spoon for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and mixture is glossy. Pour over the caramel and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Set aside for 30 minutes to set. Decorate with gold leaf and cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Chocolate Caramel Tart
fatContent: 567.864 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 59 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : snack, afternoon tea, morning tea, bake, caramel, dark chocolate, golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk, egg, almond meal, flour, dessert, tart, pescatarian, chocolate, gold leaf, gourmet, special occasion, baking, vegetarian, high protein, low sodium,
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe