Orange-flavoured Rice PuddingBy Not available On Oct 12, 2020
Cooking Orange-flavoured rice pudding step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Orange-flavoured rice pudding you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A satisfying winter dessert to warm the whole family.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Orange-flavoured Rice Pudding
- 5 cups milk
- 2/3 cup arborio rice or other short-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Orange segments
The instruction how to make Orange-flavoured Rice Pudding
- Combine the milk and rice in a heavy, medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently or until the rice is tender.
- Mix in the sugar and orange peel. Cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the rice mixture thickens.
- Spoon the rice pudding into bowls. Cover and refrigerate until cold. Serve.
Nutritions of Orange-flavoured Rice Pudding
fatContent: 467.484 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 77 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 50 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler