Coconut Cake With Tropical Fruit And Palm Sugar SyrupBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Coconut cake with tropical fruit and palm sugar syrup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Coconut cake with tropical fruit and palm sugar syrup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take your tastebuds on a holiday with this exotic Balinese dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Coconut Cake With Tropical Fruit And Palm Sugar Syrup
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1/3 cup grated dark palm sugar
- 565g can jackfruit, drained, rinsed, chopped
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 1/4 (275g) papaya, deseeded, peeled, chopped
The instruction how to make Coconut Cake With Tropical Fruit And Palm Sugar Syrup
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 18cm (base) springform pan. Whisk coconut cream, eggs, caster sugar and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl. Slowly add rice flour, whisking to combine. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes or until puffed and golden. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Using a flat-bladed knife, gently loosen edges from pan. Turn out onto a large plate.
- Place palm sugar and 2 tablespoons cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Boil for 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Combine fruit in a bowl.
- Serve cake with fruit and sugar mixtures.
Nutritions of Coconut Cake With Tropical Fruit And Palm Sugar Syrup
fatContent: 395.545 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 8.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 141 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, boil, summer, bake, dessert, cake, papaya, fruit, star fruit, palm sugar, flour, egg, coconut cream, indonesian, balinese, sweets, desserts, asian desserts, coconut, asian, high protein, low sodium,