Baileys TiramisuBy Sarah Hobbs On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Baileys tiramisu step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Baileys tiramisu you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make a classic sweet Italian dessert with this easy recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Baileys Tiramisu
- 250ml (1 cup) strong espresso coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 80ml (1/3 cup) coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 6 savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits), halved crossways
- 2 eggs, separated
- 55g (1/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 1 x 250g container mascarpone, at room temperature
- 125ml (1/2 cup) Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur
- Coarsely grated dark chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make Baileys Tiramisu
- Combine coffee and liqueur in a bowl. Dip biscuits, one at a time, into the coffee mixture and use to line the sides of four 375ml (1 1/2-cup capacity) serving glasses. Drizzle with remaining coffee mixture.
- Use an electric beater to beat the egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl until thick and creamy. Add mascarpone and Baileys and beat until well combined.
- Use a clean electric beater to whisk the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form. Use a metal spoon to fold half the egg white into mascarpone mixture. Fold in remaining egg white until combined. Spoon mascarpone mixture among glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 6 hours to chill.
- Sprinkle with chocolate to serve.
Nutritions of Baileys Tiramisu
fatContent: 618.054 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 37 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
Tags : pescatarian, vegetarian, spring, summer, dinner party, cocktail party, no cook, cocktails, dessert, alcohol, liqueur, easy, coffee, tiramisu, italian, winter, special occasion, simple, everyday, st patricks day, high protein, low sodium,