Bubble Wrap MousseBy Valli Little On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Bubble wrap mousse step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Bubble wrap mousse you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For the ultimate in white chocolate decadence, this dessert hits the spot.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Bubble Wrap Mousse
- 250g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 x 150g boxes Lindt Lindor White chocolate balls
The instruction how to make Bubble Wrap Mousse
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (dont let the bowl touch the water). Remove from the heat, then stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, separate 2 eggs and set the eggwhites aside. Place the 2 egg yolks, remaining whole egg, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until thick and pale.
- Lightly whip the thickened cream to soft peaks. Fold melted chocolate and cream into egg mixture until combined.
- In a separate bowl with clean beaters, beat eggwhites with remaining 1 tablespoon caster sugar until soft peaks form. Fold into egg mixture to just combine, keeping as much air in the mixture as possible. Place mousse in a glass serving dish and cover with a layer of Lindor balls. Chill for 4-6 hours until mousse is set, then serve.
Nutritions of Bubble Wrap Mousse
fatContent: 563.084 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 24 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 46 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 135 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : vegetarian, cream, caster sugar, vanilla extract, egg, white chocolate, dessert, chocolate, party, christmas, special occasion, gourmet, white chocolate mousse, dessert recipes chocolate, chocolate mousse recipe, spring, high protein, low sodium,