Mini PavlovasBy Emma Braz On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Mini pavlovas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini pavlovas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dress up these mini pavlovas for dessert tonight.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Pavlovas
- 6 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups SPLENDAu00ae Granular
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 300mls thickened cream
- 160g fresh raspberries
- 160g fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
The instruction how to make Mini Pavlovas
- Preheat oven to 150u00b0C/130u00b0C fan-forced. Draw four 8.5cm circles on 2 large sheet of baking paper so you have 8 circles in total. Grease 2 oven trays, place paper, pencil side down, on trays.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg whites in a large bowl until soft peaks form. Add SPLENDAu00ae and cornflour and continue to beat until very stiff and shiny (this will take about 5 minutes).
- Divide mixture evenly among circles, shape using a palette knife (meringue will be about 3cm u2013 4cm high). Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden and firm to touch. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place pavlovas on serving plates. Using an electric mixer, beat cream in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Top pavlovas with cream, mango, kiwi, berries and passionfruit. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mini Pavlovas
fatContent: 181.401 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 39 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : australia day, australian, dinner party, lower gi, spring, summer, meringue, bake, dessert, passionfruit, blueberries, raspberry, cream, cornflour, egg, merengue, eggs, blueberry, high tea, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule,