Wholemeal Pancakes With Peaches And Maple SyrupBy Liz Macri On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Wholemeal pancakes with peaches and maple syrup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Wholemeal pancakes with peaches and maple syrup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These delicious pancakes are perfect for a decadent breakfast or dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Wholemeal Pancakes With Peaches And Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup SPLENDAu00ae Granular
- 150g ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 50g butter, melted
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 4 fresh or canned peaches, cut into wedges
- 100g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- Maple syrup, to serve
The instruction how to make Wholemeal Pancakes With Peaches And Maple Syrup
- Place flours, soda, SPLENDAu00ae and a pinch salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place ricotta, milk, egg and butter in a large jug. Whisk to combine. Gradually whisk ricotta mixture into dry ingredients to form a smooth batter.
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into pan, spreading out to form a 10-12cm round. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter to make 8 pancakes. Serve with yoghurt, peaches, raspberries and syrup.
Nutritions of Wholemeal Pancakes With Peaches And Maple Syrup
fatContent: 426.854 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 112 milligrams cholesterol