Ice-cream With Almond And Panettone CrumbsBy Sarah Hobbs On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Ice-cream with almond and panettone crumbs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ice-cream with almond and panettone crumbs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Turn panettone into this super simple Christmas dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ice-cream With Almond And Panettone Crumbs
- 150g panettone, crusts removed, torn
- 1/4 cup (55g) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (25g) flaked almonds
- 500ml vanilla ice-cream or chocolate ice-cream, softened slightly
- 1/4 cup (60ml) amaretto liqueur (see note)
The instruction how to make Ice-cream With Almond And Panettone Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place the panettone in the bowl of a food processor and process until it forms coarse breadcrumbs. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Spread the crumbs over the tray and add the sugar. Gently toss to combine. Bake in oven, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until golden. Add the almonds and turn to coat. Bake for a further 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set aside for 15 minutes to cool.
- Add half the crumbs to the ice-cream and gently fold to combine. Return to the freezer for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Scoop the ice-cream among serving bowls and drizzle with amaretto. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs; serve immediately.
Nutritions of Ice-cream With Almond And Panettone Crumbs
fatContent: 273.416 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 24 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein