Grape And Orange Yoghurt PotsBy Gemma Purcell & Kim Meredith On Oct 07, 2020
Cooking Grape and orange yoghurt pots step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Grape and orange yoghurt pots you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Grapes and oranges make a sweet dessert combination.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Grape And Orange Yoghurt Pots
- 300g bunch Thompson seedless grapes, grapes picked
- 2 oranges, peeled, segmented
- 1 1/3 cup (350g) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
The instruction how to make Grape And Orange Yoghurt Pots
- Toss the grapes and orange segments together. Divide between four 3/4 cup (185ml) dishes.
- Top each one with 1/3 cup of yoghurt. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and allow to dissolve slightly before serving.
Nutritions of Grape And Orange Yoghurt Pots
fatContent: 203.628 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 13 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : quick, easy, kid friendly, family friendly, budget friendly, vegetarian, pescatarian, yoghurt, brown sugar, grapes, orange, spring, summer, dessert, fruit, no cook, oranges, 4 ingredients, simple, everyday, high protein, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower g,