Watermelon In Honey Syrup With Cinnamon YoghurtBy Jane Charlton On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Watermelon in honey syrup with cinnamon yoghurt step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Watermelon in honey syrup with cinnamon yoghurt you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make the most of sweet summer watermelon in this easy dessert.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Watermelon In Honey Syrup With Cinnamon Yoghurt
- 1/4 (about 1kg) seedless watermelon, peeled
- 125ml (1/2 cup) honey
- 100ml warm water
- 200g Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Watermelon In Honey Syrup With Cinnamon Yoghurt
- Use a sharp knife to cut watermelon into 2cm-thick slices, then cut each slice into 3-4cm triangles. Divide among 4 serving glass bowls or glasses.
- Place the honey and warm water in a medium jug, and stir until well combined. Pour the honey syrup over the watermelon. Cover each dish and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Place the yoghurt and cinnamon in a small bowl, and stir to combine. Serve the watermelon topped with a dollop of the yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Watermelon In Honey Syrup With Cinnamon Yoghurt
fatContent: 293.014 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 60 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 8 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, quick, no cook, pescatarian, vegetarian, healthy, summer, honey, cinnamon sticks, budget friendly, family friendly, kid friendly, breakfast, dessert, fruit, watermelon, yoghurt, cinnamon yoghurt, gourmet, greek, spring, high carb, low sodium, low fa,